- Discuss dimensions of human sexuality.
- Describe how biological, psychological, social and cultural factors can influence how a person perceives and experiences sexuality.
- Explore ways individuals express their sexuality.
- Describe ways health alterations may influence a person's sexuality.
- Sexuality is core to a person.
- There are many factors influencing how a person perceives and experiences their sexuality, including social and cultural factors.
- All health professionals need to understand how a person perceives and experiences their sexuality.
- All health professionals need to understand the effects health alterations can have on a person's sexuality and principles for intervention.